FA Cup 4th round draw (Wycombe or Villa away)

The ethnicity of occupants has nothing to do with how nice a house is, a very poor comment.
I wasn't describing the nearest housing though (I said within a mile), and since I have lived fairly close for over 20 years, and regularly drive past, I think I'm qualified to make a comment.

So.

The stadium is at the arse end of an industrial estate, and within a mile the (even nice looking) housing would run Bradford close on ethnic majority.

I have no issue with ethnic minority or majority, but the fact is that a number of convicted jihadists have come from there.

Villa Park holds 42,000 so we should get at least 6,300 as that's 15%.
Wycombe holds 10,300 so we should get at least 1,545.
So Villa is nearer, gives us four times as many tickets and we've won there in the past. Our record at Adams Park is one draw and one defeat. And I suffered both of them.

In November 2015 City received 2,900 away tickets for Villa Park. Due to aspects of "security" I guess. Won't be different for a cup game, will it?

In November 2015 City received 2,900 away tickets for Villa Park. Due to aspects of "security" I guess. Won't be different for a cup game, will it?

There is always a larger ticket allocation for cup games than league games. The FA state away fans should receive 15% of tickets for cup games, but it is usually less than that for logistical reasons.

Take our ground for example. League games normally have around 3,300 or so seats available for away fans, but for cup games, it is more like 5,500.

If we play Villa, we will have more than the usual 2,900 tickets.

I wasn't describing the nearest housing though (I said within a mile), and since I have lived fairly close for over 20 years, and regularly drive past, I think I'm qualified to make a comment.

So.

The stadium is at the arse end of an industrial estate, and within a mile the (even nice looking) housing would run Bradford close on ethnic majority.

I have no issue with ethnic minority or majority, but the fact is that a number of convicted jihadists have come from there.
Do you need a bigger spade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.