FA Cup 4th round draw (Wycombe or Villa away)

Given that we play Neverton on the Wednesday and then Blunderland on the following Tuesday, if we are on the TV it can only be a Saturday, surely

I went on the two previous occasions we played them in the bad old days. I was away on business and took a mate who was more into Rugby than football. he wanted a night on the beer but I convinced him watching City was better. Coming out of the ground he turned to me, deadly serious and said 'if you ever suggest watching the shit again I will punch you'. I remember Nicky Summerbee had our first shot in about the 80th minute and we all sarcastically cheered it was that shit.
After the league match I swore I would never go back to that shithole ................. so I hope it is Villa.

i`m of that age, i would like to go back without the fear i had then

For the travelling fans and the benefit of a lower league club I hope it is Wycombe.

If not I sincerely hope we go to Villa Park and put on a better display than when we were last there, I have not got over that abject display.

[QE="xgorton, post: 9121992, member: 41494"]How many tickets ?[/QUOTE]
I remember last time we played them in the cup they gave us the end behind the goal both tiers when micah scored equaliser late on so id say be looking at 5000plus tickets surely

Villa Park holds 42,000 so we should get at least 6,300 as that's 15%.
Wycombe holds 10,300 so we should get at least 1,545.
So Villa is nearer, gives us four times as many tickets and we've won there in the past. Our record at Adams Park is one draw and one defeat. And I suffered both of them.

Adams Park, I remember going to that game. Lost 1 nil, had to go for a slash on the hard shoulder of the M6 during rush hour on the way.

Never seen a football ground surrounded by such nice houses....

Never seen a football ground surrounded by such nice houses....
Your memory is playing up I'm afraid. The ground is at the arse end of an industrial estate, with one road in and one road out, and its also within a mile of an area that would run Bradford close on ethnic majorities, including where a number of convicted jihadists have lived.

Your memory is playing up I'm afraid. The ground is at the arse end of an industrial estate, with one road in and one road out, and its also within a mile of an area that would run Bradford close on ethnic majorities, including where a number of convicted jihadists have lived.

Lots of large detached and semis on the roads leading up to it just before the turn off though. The ethnicity of occupants has nothing to do with how nice a house is, a very poor comment.

Lots of large detached and semis on the roads leading up to it just before the turn off though. The ethnicity of occupants has nothing to do with how nice a house is, a very poor comment.

What exactly is poor about describing ones view?

Every where around the world you have places such as China town, Little Inda etc etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.