FA Cup 4th round draw (Wycombe or Villa away)

Adams_Park.jpg

Changed my mind - please let it be Villa, this is not very nice at all.

Wycombe was my York. I don't want to ever go there again; that map brought it all back. Can anyone who was there for the midweek game in Nov 98 confirm that the game was delayed due to crowd congestion. I was on a bus from the train station and had to get off about a mile from the ground due to gridlock and I believe it was their record crowd. Memory must be on it's way out though as i thought Edghill scored an own goal that night and I just checked the history section and it was a penalty, I'd blanked out Michael Branch's brief stint with us as well.

For the travelling fans and the benefit of a lower league club I hope it is Wycombe.

If not I sincerely hope we go to Villa Park and put on a better display than when we were last there, I have not got over that abject display.

Could see pelle not bothering with strikers again

I wasn't describing the nearest housing though (I said within a mile), and since I have lived fairly close for over 20 years, and regularly drive past, I think I'm qualified to make a comment.

So.

The stadium is at the arse end of an industrial estate, and within a mile the (even nice looking) housing would run Bradford close on ethnic majority.

I have no issue with ethnic minority or majority, but the fact is that a number of convicted jihadists have come from there.

Glad you let us know that. Vital information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.