FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Henkeman said:
So when do Arsenal - Liverpool play? Wenger has already indicated a tantrum if it's Sunday (even though they play Wednesday not Tuesday).

Sunday would seem logical. Arsenal then get the same number of days rest as we do.

Henkeman said:
So when do Arsenal - Liverpool play? Wenger has already indicated a tantrum if it's Sunday (even though they play Wednesday not Tuesday).

Sunday late kick off or early one depending on whether they are away in the first leg or not as I am too lazy to check.

MaineRoadBlue said:
willy eckerslike said:
5.15pm Sat confirmed on ITV twitter

"Two of England's top three teams will face off against each other in the FA Cup fifth round live on ITV, when Chelsea travel to Manchester City in mid-February.

Manchester City struggled past Championship side Watford, eventually winning 4-2 at the Etihad in the fourth round.

It was a much simpler task for Chelsea, where a single Oscar strike was enough to see them through against a lamentable Stoke.

The game will be shown live on ITV on Saturday 15th February, kicking off at 5.15pm."

Now just need the cost.

Happy with that.

Me too.

I would never have been able to make a dinner time kick-off due to work. But 5:15 is fine.

3.00pm on Saturday and not on TV would have been even better. Lovely journey for the Chelsea fans getting home close to midnight although many I would suspect will stay over in Manchester

With it being a late kick off all that gets affected is the players bed time as they'll have to eat a big meal around 10pm.

Light session on Sunday and back to towards 100% by Tuesday evening.

Chris in London said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
lancs blue said:
Struggling with my social life?? I'm moving into a tent next month!

Tent....luxury...
I'm in a shoe box in middle t road ;)

Shoe box?

Don't know you're born.

We've been living in a hole in the ground since Munich away.

We've been evicted from Our hole in the ground, and had to go and live in a lake - Just before the derby an all!

From the FAs own website

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/jan/fifth-round-manchester-city-chelsea-live-itv

ITV have confirmed they will broadcast The FA Cup with Budweiser Fifth Round tie between Manchester City and Chelsea at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 15 February.

The game kicks off at 5.15pm and is the first time that the two Premier League giants have met in The FA Cup for over 40 years.

You have to go all the way back to January 1971 when Man City chalked up a 3-0 victory in the Third Round at Stamford Bridge

Hmmm, wonder who we played in the semi-finals last year then?

Fuck fuck fuck...Oh well will have to try to swap my 5pm-3am shift to an 8pm-6am shift to get this one. I shouldn't really complain....First time I have been affected so if I have to miss it I have to miss it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.