FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fuck fuck fuck...Oh well will have to try to swap my 5pm-3am shift to an 8pm-6am shift to get this one. I shouldn't really complain....First time I have been affected so if I have to miss it I have to miss it!!!

Any chance of pulling a sickie?

mancity111 said:
Fuck fuck fuck...Oh well will have to try to swap my 5pm-3am shift to an 8pm-6am shift to get this one. I shouldn't really complain....First time I have been affected so if I have to miss it I have to miss it!!!

Hahaahah not a chance now as I have already mentioned it to my boss. He is trying his hardest but struggling. The joys of working for the old bill I am afraid!!

mancity111 said:

Hahaahah not a chance now as I have already mentioned it to my boss. He is trying his hardest but struggling. The joys of working for the old bill I am afraid!!

Silence is Golden.

Mental_blue said:
From the FAs own website

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/jan/fifth-round-manchester-city-chelsea-live-itv

ITV have confirmed they will broadcast The FA Cup with Budweiser Fifth Round tie between Manchester City and Chelsea at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 15 February.

The game kicks off at 5.15pm and is the first time that the two Premier League giants have met in The FA Cup for over 40 years.

You have to go all the way back to January 1971 when Man City chalked up a 3-0 victory in the Third Round at Stamford Bridge

Hmmm, wonder who we played in the semi-finals last year then?
You know what FA stands for....

Mental_blue said:
From the FAs own website

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/jan/fifth-round-manchester-city-chelsea-live-itv

ITV have confirmed they will broadcast The FA Cup with Budweiser Fifth Round tie between Manchester City and Chelsea at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 15 February.

The game kicks off at 5.15pm and is the first time that the two Premier League giants have met in The FA Cup for over 40 years.

You have to go all the way back to January 1971 when Man City chalked up a 3-0 victory in the Third Round at Stamford Bridge

I think it's the FA that's mental, rather than you, mate!

cleavers said:
Mental_blue said:
From the FAs own website

I went to both of these fixtures and can confirm that it was Chelsea in both cases.

cleavers said:
Mental_blue said:
From the FAs own website

can think of a few different ones tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.