FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

It'll be on a decent selection of foreign channels if not I bet

I have skype at the ready with lads from every corner of the world checking for me, well they will do. I will not miss this bugger, damn you espnbr you haunt me so xD

On a side note fair play Sutton, great tie for them against Arsenal, i hope they have a great match and not a stuffing.

two wins away in london and now in yorkshire, I thought we had something going on, now its jinxed I tell yer :-)

8 draws ago I think.

I had to have a look. We've had six away ties on the bounce. You've got to go back to the 2014/15 season when we got beat by Middlesbrough in the 4th round. The game before that was home too vs Sheffield Wednesday. So yes, it was 8 draws ago as teams aren't drawn for the final, but we weren't in 2 draws.

Didnt Palace dig their heels in and refuse the televised game against us on a Sunday, because they are playing Bournemouth Tuesday night
If they put us on Sunday, we should refuise as the precedent has been set surely

I have skype at the ready with lads from every corner of the world checking for me, well they will do. I will not miss this bugger, damn you espnbr you haunt me so xD

On a side note fair play Sutton, great tie for them against Arsenal, i hope they have a great match and not a stuffing.
Haha, what wound me up was all the hours wasted kacking about with fucking Kosovo haha.

Just hope Sutton don't give up home advantage for extra cash

Looking forward to this one should be a good game, I hope we can go full strength for this one too it's the most realistic trophy we're going to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.