FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

You know the rules, @jimharri will be along any minute!!

2s1n7ma.jpg

Having lived and worked there I can categorically state that a lot of the local female population are bloody stunning. Also quite, er... accommodating... if you know what I mean! Especially after a few drinks and a few complimentary remarks :-)
Thanks for the info. I will leave the mrs at home for this one and bring a 4 pack of special brew

You can't switch any more.Arsenal will have better training pitches than the one they'll play on at Sutton. Hope they play in horizontal hail, Gooners will crap themselves.

It's a 3G artificial pitch mate but granted, any arsenal have will still probably be better

Edit 1:
Are they allowed to move it to a neutral ground? Was wondering 'cos say droylesden got a big tie could we offer the academy stadium to a club in our community?

Edit 2:
Looked it up, it all depends on what the FA say. The rules appear to imply that if the home team is a non-league team the FA will decide based on police reports if it will be played at the home ground, the nearest suitable ground or the other team's ground subject to a lot of ifs and buts and appeals and forfeits.

It's also pretty clear that they want the game to be played at the 1st drawn team's ground.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this one should be a good game, I hope we can go full strength for this one too it's the most realistic trophy we're going to win.

I think he won't go much weaker than the starting eleven v CP. He won't be able to take it lightly. Huddersfield are a decent outfit! Might be a couple more names on the bench but a good strong side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.