FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

I think he won't go much weaker than the starting eleven v CP. He won't be able to take it lightly. Huddersfield are a decent outfit! Might be a couple more names on the bench but a good strong side.

Perhaps not with Monaco on the following Tuesday. Depends when its played

I think he won't go much weaker than the starting eleven v CP. He won't be able to take it lightly. Huddersfield are a decent outfit! Might be a couple more names on the bench but a good strong side.
Agree mate, they play some good stuff. Pitch will not be the best after Rugby match there Thurs nite, open cornered ground with the usual Yorkshire winds whipping around the place. Very difficult this could be.

We won't be weak if we don't pick up injuries in the next couple of weeks. I think we had a lot of injuries last year.

Huddersfield made 9 changes last round too. It's hot their priority either.

The winner will be one of the 5 top 6 clubs left in it. QF's will be interesting if as expected all go through.

2s1n7ma.jpg

Haha

Strongest side. Let's try and win this cup.

Liverpool, Brighton and Newcastle all got what they deserved playing weakened sides, and Spurs got a hell of a scare. Let's give Huddersfield the respect a decent Championship side away deserves, and not give their players a boost when they see our team sheet.

Get the job done.
We've got two chances to beat Monaco, but only one to progress in the FA Cup.

Strongest side. Let's try and win this cup.

Liverpool, Brighton and Newcastle all got what they deserved playing weakened sides, and Spurs got a hell of a scare. Let's give Huddersfield the respect a decent Championship side away deserves, and not give their players a boost when they see our team sheet.

Get the job done.
We've got two chances to beat Monaco, but only one to progress in the FA Cup.
Pretty much this, if we take this competition seriously there's no reason why can't finish the season with the cup in our trophy room, a decent run in the champs league and realistically possibly finishing second in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.