FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

It was a big crowd for div 2 I think 45k, dad said it was more, he had it in his head City fiddled the gates down (tax dodge) not sure if that is true though.
We couldn`t even blame Swales in those days for knocking a few thousand off the official gate.Mr.Albert Alexander seemed too nice a guy to be involved in that sort of thing.

I'm sure most blues would have taken an away tie with HTFC before the draw. It's not ideal, but it could be worse.

The only problem with the draw is that all the top clubs are likely to go through. Could have done with some all Premiership ties to whittle down our rivals.

I'm not entirely convinced that Mooy wont play. I'm sure HTFC will be making some private request to City to see what we say given that Patrick Roberts played against us in the Champions League

I'm sure most blues would have taken an away tie with HTFC before the draw. It's not ideal, but it could be worse.

The only problem with the draw is that all the top clubs are likely to go through. Could have done with some all Premiership ties to whittle down our rivals.

I'm not entirely convinced that Mooy wont play. I'm sure HTFC will be making some private request to City to see what we say given that Patrick Roberts played against us in the Champions League

But we didn't have a choice with Roberts

It was a big crowd for div 2 I think 45k, dad said it was more, he had it in his head City fiddled the gates down (tax dodge) not sure if that is true though.

Many a Gateman left Maine Road With a light heart and heavy pockets in those days!!!!

Good draw, it's been a long while. Hope it is a fun day like Preston was 10 years ago, and that our new 'keeper is not cup tied like James was.

Most of all I hope it stays off the telly, and that the BBC don't want to pick it dependant on another game then change their mind.

It's an incredible draw for all, completely random & if I was wanting to pick magic of the fa cup ties it's what I'd have picked before hand.

Very sus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.