FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
I'm going, I think £40 is too much for any game, but unfortunately I would pay this to watch city beat united at tiddly winks. (I didn't because I'm on the cup scheme but same rules apply)

Aren't most City matches over £40 now? It's the price of success. We can't have one without the other.

just been on the site and there is one seat available, block 309 row D

Kenney_The_Blue said:
dannyboy29 said:

Apparently there still available to buy in person
Only L1 north stand

SWP's back said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
dannyboy29 said:

Only L1 north stand

So why not put those on sale online? Anyone looking at the planner online is going to think it's sold out.

I had a text from City this morning telling me that as a Seasoncard holder I'm allowed to buy additional tickets,so they are pushing to get rid of the final few.

lancs blue said:
SWP's back said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Only L1 north stand

So why not put those on sale online? Anyone looking at the planner online is going to think it's sold out.

It makes sense to sell the last few tickets face to face only.

Imagine if you were queuing outside COMS and were told the last ticket had been sold to someone online.

ban-mcfc said:
fucking hell other blues having a go at each other because they are going to a game, it doesn't make you a bigger blue just because you can afford to go to certain games.

i didn't join the cup scheme because i wasn't sure what my money situation was going to be, wish i had now but that's life. 5,000 of us will be going to liverpool away in the semi's, does that mean all our other supporters are part timing plastics? does it fuck.

being a proper blue isn't all about going to every single game, it's about how you feel about the club and what it means to see city succeed, you go to what you can and sometimes when we have a number of big games in a short period of time you have to pick and choose.

and before anyone starts i am a season ticket holder and go to away games, but that means fuck all.
Well said dude... I am not in the cup scheme but bought a ticket anyway for 45 quid, I know it's expensive but didn't want to miss the opportunity to see us beat them again... Let's enjoy the game blues!

I got 2 on the front row of the north stand lower at the ticket office.

Guy behind the desk said there were about a dozen left, that was about half an hour ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.