FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

jake28 said:
I'm flying in Sunday morning back Sunday evening,flight price over double price of ticket. Can't for th life of me understand people not going if they can afford it...try laying off booze for a month or sacrifice a night or two out...It's the only way I can afford to watch City

This ... I rarely go out unless it's a matchday now. Money I would spend on a Friday night pays for my next ticket!

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

All this stick for poor Blue Simon because he raises a valid point. Not every person is a Rag because they say something you don't like.

Well, I have just received a text from City begging me, as a "valued seasoncard holder" to ring in and buy a ticket for any old mate I fancy to come along.

Quite frankly, this is pretty embarrassing for a much talked about derby between the best two teams in the country. It's especially embarrassing when we didn't give them the amount they asked for and they would have sold those tickets in a flash.

boo fucking hoo

it'll sell out

ffs

as for giving the rags 7,000 tickets...yeah that'd be a good move

DD said:
All this stick for poor Blue Simon because he raises a valid point. Not every person is a Rag because they say something you don't like.

Well, I have just received a text from City begging me, as a "valued seasoncard holder" to ring in and buy a ticket for any old mate I fancy to come along.

Quite frankly, this is pretty embarrassing for a much talked about derby between the best two teams in the country. It's especially embarrassing when we didn't give them the amount they asked for and they would have sold those tickets in a flash.

'Quite Frankly'

You're talking shit

It's obvious that it's going to sell out

What we don't need is dickheads like you and your mate Simon...whether blue or red...making mountains out of molehills

If you really are blues...you should realise that anything drawing attention to any negativity within City will be jumped on by the press

And if you really do love this club...which judging from your post is debatable...then you would shut your mouth for the greater good

cleavers said:
bored at work said:
I stand corrected if true. However, the club is being forced to look at ways to generate extra revenue, ticket prices being one of the obvious things to look at.
Ticket prices are the least effective way of increasing revenue, though it is happening, and was inevitible. The difference between 48000 @£15 each, and 48000 @£40 each is only £1.2m (some of this would be shared in the cup), so lets say 6 domestic home cup games each season (unlikely), and its less then £8m per season, so might cover the wages of just one of our more expensive players each season, therefore its little or nothing to do with FFP.
Very good point, mate!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
DD said:

'Quite Frankly'

You're talking shit

It's obvious that it's going to sell out

What we don't need is dickheads like you and your mate Simon...whether blue or red...making mountains out of molehills

If you really are blues...you should realise that anything drawing attention to any negativity within City will be jumped on by the press

And if you really do love this club...which judging from your post is debatable...then you would shut your mouth for the greater good

My thoughts entirely

DD said:

Oh look, here comes DD being contrary. Who'd have thought it?

FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

Fairly sure it won't sell out if city are sending texts to seasoncard holders offering them extra tickets like they just have to me!

I got my ticket in cup scheme for £15 but I have also just received the text letting me know that as a seasoncard holder I can purchase more tickets if I want (at £45 a pop).

Does seem odd to me that it hasn't sold out as I also got tickets for friends for the Spurs game (again as a seasoncard holder I get to do that when they go on open sale) and I tried literally a minute after they went on open sale and I really struggled to find a block where you could get more than 2 tickets together.

BlueForever123 said:
I got my ticket in cup scheme for £15 but I have also just received the text letting me know that as a seasoncard holder I can purchase more tickets if I want (at £45 a pop).

Does seem odd to me that it hasn't sold out as I also got tickets for friends for the Spurs game (again as a seasoncard holder I get to do that when they go on open sale) and I tried literally a minute after they went on open sale and I really struggled to find a block where you could get more than 2 tickets together.

Just had the same text myself offering me extra tickets, but looking at the O/S last night seemed to be only around ½ dozen tickets left, mostly singles dotted around!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.