FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

Just called up. Only about 200 hundred left, all low down in North Stand Level 1. Just bought 3 for my mates.

Only 3 tickets left FFS. It's a sell out so let's move on. Bring it on!

BlueForever123 said:
1 ticket left if you go online now!
Less than 200 left, only sold on the phone, north stand level one.

BlueForever123 said:

Have a terrible feeling that loads of tickets will appear in the 3rd and family like they did several times in the CC last year when it looked like we was close to selling out.... hope not like.....

More worried about the CC on Wednesday..... seems to be a couple of thousand left there,,, North looks to have a lot of seats left both upper and lower...

SWP's back said:
Just called up. Only about 200 hundred left, all low down in North Stand Level 1. Just bought 3 for my mates.

Yeah, thought this was the case. Despite some people getting texts from the club, it was clear from the online planner that there weren't many left. When there are so few showing in the 3rd tier it's obvious that the rest of the ground has pretty much sold out.

The Liverpool CC game on the other hand is a different matter. There are still loads available. That's something I find quite odd - I'm doing both but if I could only afford one and had to choose between the FA Cup game and the CC game I'd plump for the latter simply because it's a semi-final and we've not had many of those in the past 30 years.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:11 pm --<br /><br />
blingy said:
BlueForever123 said:

Have a terrible feeling that loads of tickets will appear in the 3rd and family like they did several times in the CC last year when it looked like we was close to selling out.... hope not like.....

More worried about the CC on Wednesday..... seems to be a couple of thousand left there,,, North looks to have a lot of seats left both upper and lower...

I've looked at the planner a few times in the last few days and I don't think that's the case for this match - most blocks in the third tier were showing as having seats available earlier in the week but most of those were towards the back of the stand. Many of those have been snapped up since. Only 1 seat showing in 309 now. Plus those couple of hundred in NS Level 1 that are only available over the phone.

blingy said:
BlueForever123 said:

Why would it be that and that ?????
WTF !!

oakiecokie said:
blingy said:
BlueForever123 said:

Why would it be that and that ?????
WTF !!

Why wouldn’t / couldn’t it be the case that they release tickets for blocks at different times...
They did it on several occasions for last year’s CC semi.... One Min O/S saying that there was seats available in blocks x y z – then as they got close to selling out more tickets became available in other blocks around the stadium....there was lots of talk on here about it at the time as I remember...
I now don’t think that the case this time, as now seen that tickets only look to be available via phone......
The CC bit on Wednesday was not intended to read like the club was more worried , meant that I was more concerned about the state of sales for this game....

Hope this clears up your W T F ........

FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

SS111 said:
Fairly sure it won't sell out if city are sending texts to seasoncard holders offering them extra tickets like they just have to me!
this

I don't care whether it is it isn't sold out.

I'm going, I think £40 is too much for any game, but unfortunately I would pay this to watch city beat united at tiddly winks. (I didn't because I'm on the cup scheme but same rules apply)

If the worst I have to put up with is some comments from the rags about empty seats, as long as the game is won and we have won 3 competitive Derbys on the trot it will do me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.