FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

What a lot of people dont seem to have realized is that you can always pull out of the cup schemes if it became too expensive, ok yes you lose your loyalty points but they cant take money out of an empty bank account or a card maxed out. also i would imagine some joined the schemes thinking this and hoping for all away games. I understand not everyone will have known this but if they did and didnt join well.........

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it not SOLD OUT yet?

de niro said:
It's all about the money, it's a fortune now to watch city, getting to Europe and finals are now commonplace and people can't afford to do the lot.

You'd think a potentially classic FA Cup tie like that would be enough draw to find the money to go. It's even bigger because we're defending our trophy for once!

bluebannana said:
40 quid is a rip off, managed to get some cheap tickets, but if I hadent I wouldnt have bought them

btw joining a cup scheme doesnt make you more loyal a city fan it just means you can afford it, I could nt afford it been going home and away for seven years now, am I not loyal. I hate people who presume just because their on a scheme or have money that makes them loyal.

this game should have been priced about 25-30 pound that would have made common sense

Doesn't make you more loyal but as far as the club are concerned you're a guaranteed bum on seat. The £15 guarantee is one of the reasons I joined, to save money. I'd be going anyway and what can you buy for £15 these days anyway?

bluesimon said:
Just curious as to why this is not sold out already. I know Christmas and all that leaves alot short of dosh and with the two liverpool semi-final games eating into our cash, but surely, any derby against the rags must be a total sell-out - especially as they will have at least 5,000/6,000 there and the atmosphere should be electric.

Never been blue anything you ****!

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it not SOLD OUT yet?

peoffrey said:
de niro said:
It's all about the money, it's a fortune now to watch city, getting to Europe and finals are now commonplace and people can't afford to do the lot.

You'd think a potentially classic FA Cup tie like that would be enough draw to find the money to go. It's even bigger because we're defending our trophy for once!

If you're skint, you're skint!

I'm going, but am having to miss the Racists away. With a nipper on the way I just can't justify it.

bluesmith said:
Inverness_MCFC said:
At the end of the day it has sold out, the club are happy, the fans who got the tickets are happy, i don't really think the club care who got the tickets, they were sold one way or another to them.
It isn't sold out yet.

There are less than about 15 seats left online! This will have the sold out signs up by the end of the day.

Maybe £40 wasn't so bad after all!

They're added a cluster of seats in 303, other than that there is pretty much nothing. 1 in 307, 1 in 309. Anyone who thinks about 20 or so seats won't sell out in the next four days are mad or rags.

our kid, who is 12 can't get a seat next to another deat to go with my Dad. They are both looking to spend their crimbo money on this expensive hobby of ours.

acton28 said:
our kid, who is 12 can't get a seat next to another deat to go with my Dad. They are both looking to spend their crimbo money on this expensive hobby of ours.
Plenty of seats next to each other in 303.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 pm --<br /><br />
GXCity said:
bluesmith said:
Inverness_MCFC said:
At the end of the day it has sold out, the club are happy, the fans who got the tickets are happy, i don't really think the club care who got the tickets, they were sold one way or another to them.
It isn't sold out yet.

There are less than about 15 seats left online! This will have the sold out signs up by the end of the day.

Maybe £40 wasn't so bad after all!
Nobody knows how many is left there was 3 this morning now there is about 150. We saw many times last season that when it was close to a sell out and they suddenly loads more tickets got released.

I'd be interested if anyone is getting offered anything other than block 303 at the ticket office. If not it would indicate that all tickets have been added to the online sales.

LoveCity said:
They're added a cluster of seats in 303, other than that there is pretty much nothing. 1 in 307, 1 in 309. Anyone who thinks about 20 or so seats won't sell out in the next four days are mad or rags.

Not all unsold seats are available online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.