FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

Regular Joe said:
I don't know why I'm rising to the negative 'beaten already' shite I'm reading on here, but in terms of the FA Cup I have no doubt we can raise our game to beat both Stoke and Chelsea.

Stoke lost their best player to injury yesterday (Etherington) and a couple of others for good measure. We'll have Tevez and Bellamy back for the replay. When we played them at home in the league recently I thought they were the worst team I'd seen us play. Yesterday was a poor performance, but if ever a set of fans cost their team a result then it was ours. Half didn't turn up, the other half might as well not have done. The replay will be different I have no doubt.

Chelsea have bigger fish to fry. They will be midway through a Champions League knockout tie with Jose's Inter, and have a league title to go for. Drogba is awesome at the moment but they haven't been rock solid this season and losing Cashley means we can get at them, as Zhirkov or Ferreira are big downgrades defensively. I expect us to score down there. look at it as the ideal opportunity to announce our arrival in the new Big 5.
Post of the thread for me.
I don't EXPECT to beat Stoke let alone Chelsea, however I know it's not beyond us to do so, as someone said already we seem to play better against better teams.
Up the blues!

Not happy with the draw. In fact worst we could get obviously.
If we get past Stoke I expect to lose at Chelsea.
However, we can beat Chelsea in fact we tore them apart at COMS.
They will be in a champions league match and going for premisership
The Bridge thing could help us? motivation for team Bridge?
I would rathe rhave gotten a home tie.
I will be there - I am missing the league game agaianst Chelsea no way am I goign that far for an early kick off.Shite.
I am going to the replay against Stoke and I expect it to be an anxiety filled night for a number of reasons.

our two bad runs of form have come after we were beaten at old trafford by man u. i think its really knocked our players (and possibly fans) confidence. incidentally i had a small moan at bridge mid week for his performance against bolton. was a completely different player yesterday, looked like he had something to prove.attacked the flanks and dominated his side of the defence. hopefully capello will turn up to watch him every week.

We beat Stoke, then go to Chelsea......

City get a corner in the 93rd minute, it's 1-1

BOOM! wayne bridge comes in with a bullet header and nearly breaks the net,

an adebayor run to the city fans finished off with the slide.

Draw was bastard fixed............................AGAIN

Where were the fucking numbers on screen???????????

Did anyone know we were no2 ?????????/

Jim Rosenthal the tosser.......

Tim Lovejoy a bigger one

Freestyler said:
We beat Stoke, then go to Chelsea......

City get a corner in the 93rd minute, it's 1-1

BOOM! wayne bridge comes in with a bullet header and nearly breaks the net,

an adebayor run to the city fans finished off with the slide.

whatever your drinking, i want one :)

Is there anyone but me who wanted Chelsea!? I want to play the best teams away from home as they are the beat games to be part of as a fan! we nearly got to extra time Old Trafford and I'm convinced we'd'v got to the final if it had gone that far!

now we have Stoke away with the incentive to go to a ground where nobody but Arsenal have won for 112 games!! I'd much rather go there with 5000 blues than get Reading at
home with 35,000 there!!

these are the games we live for! and so what if we lose, they're better than us, but it will be a top day out!! we are gonna get better over the coming years so going out to United and Chelsea in the cups this season sets the benchmark for where we want to be!!

Come on you blues!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.