FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

Got to beat Stoke first but I think it's a good draw.......they'll be shitting it after we taught them how to play last time around. You have to beat a very good side to lift a trophy as Pompy did vs Manure in the semis in 2008.

This is when we are best when nobody give's us a chance. I'l be at stoke and Chelsea if we get through.

Com'on you blue boy's.

citymad said:
If we weren't playing so poorly I'd say we'd stand a slim chance of getting something but can you honestly say on current form that we'll dominate against Lampard, Cole, Ballack, Deco and Malouda or that our defence will shut out Anelka, Sturridge or Drogba ? I can't, besides their home form is fantastic. It's a mute point anyway because I can't see us beating Stoke let alone Chelsea. I just simply don't think we have the players that want to put up a fight. Mancini needs to sit the players down and make them watch the Palace/Villa game today that'll teach them passion and a will to win.

You cant teach passion and desire. You either have It, or your dont as Individuals, then ultimatley as a team. It's not a skill that can be developed. I see passion In Tevez and sometimes In one or two others, then I struggle to be honest..sad as It Is.

If Everton can get a draw there then so can we!

Lol, Everton fucking murdered us. Men against boys that game. We panic when placed under any sort of pressure and Chelsea put you under a lot of pressure. Anyway its a big doubt whether we will get past Stoke.

I don't know why I'm rising to the negative 'beaten already' shite I'm reading on here, but in terms of the FA Cup I have no doubt we can raise our game to beat both Stoke and Chelsea.

Stoke lost their best player to injury yesterday (Etherington) and a couple of others for good measure. We'll have Tevez and Bellamy back for the replay. When we played them at home in the league recently I thought they were the worst team I'd seen us play. Yesterday was a poor performance, but if ever a set of fans cost their team a result then it was ours. Half didn't turn up, the other half might as well not have done. The replay will be different I have no doubt.

Chelsea have bigger fish to fry. They will be midway through a Champions League knockout tie with Jose's Inter, and have a league title to go for. Drogba is awesome at the moment but they haven't been rock solid this season and losing Cashley means we can get at them, as Zhirkov or Ferreira are big downgrades defensively. I expect us to score down there. look at it as the ideal opportunity to announce our arrival in the new Big 5.

Why do people say "our current form is terrible there is no way we'll beat Chelsea if we get through"? We wont be playing Chelsea for a fortnight, with fixtures aplenty crammed in before them, there is no telling how we'll be performing by the time that game comes around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.