FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

shaiomarali said:
did anyone realised when lovejoy dipped into the bowl, the camera cuts to the bowl shot, and when he took the ball out, the camera then cuts to the hand shot?

I conclude that lovejoy is righthanded.
Yes FIXED..............

Shocking attitude most 'fans' have on here. I'm totally disgusted by it. We are one of the top 6 teams in the country, and our current playing squad has already shown this season that they are capable of beating Chelsea. In fact we are better playing the bigger teams.

Before that we have to beat a very average team in a replay that everyone has for some reason given up on.

I think we can go and give Stoke a pasting twice, and win at Chelsea twice.

Worst possible draw however on the plus side beat Stoke, get a draw at Stamford Bridge.. Win at Eastlands the cups in the bag have to remain positive. Sick of Villa though they've had Blackburn in a Semi this year already and now the Baggies or Reading in a quarter final lucky sh*ts, we've had every one of the top three in the cup this season so far.

Regular Joe said:
Shocking attitude most 'fans' have on here. I'm totally disgusted by it. We are one of the top 6 teams in the country, and our current playing squad has already shown this season that they are capable of beating Chelsea. In fact we are better playing the bigger teams.

Before that we have to beat a very average team in a replay that everyone has for some reason given up on.

I think we can go and give Stoke a pasting twice, and win at Chelsea twice.

Well said :)

Lost to chelsea in the qtrs, and play 2 more games, or play 4 more games and lose to them in the final?
Mmmm we are man city after all, lets be difficult and get them out of the way early and play them in the qtrs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.