FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

XxRachXx said:
Regular Joe said:
Shocking attitude most 'fans' have on here. I'm totally disgusted by it. We are one of the top 6 teams in the country, and our current playing squad has already shown this season that they are capable of beating Chelsea. In fact we are better playing the bigger teams.

Before that we have to beat a very average team in a replay that everyone has for some reason given up on.

I think we can go and give Stoke a pasting twice, and win at Chelsea twice.

Well said :)
Never heard so much shit in my life! Go to chelsea and win twice yh good one.

Aussie! said:
LOL, We struggled against Stoke at home, we have to play stoke away, and you guys are already thinking about the Chelsea game...?
excatly this is what im talking about

Lets face it cups over - fooking Lovejoy - coont! If we upset the odds here it will feel even better so I´m taking this stance although deep down I´m certain it´s fooked

mike channon´s windmill said:
Lets face it cups over - fooking Lovejoy - coont! If we upset the odds here it will feel even better so I´m taking this stance although deep down I´m certain it´s fooked
well said

Aussie! said:
LOL, We struggled against Stoke at home, we have to play stoke away, and you guys are already thinking about the Chelsea game...?
I think Stoke will beat us anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.