FA Cup Draw - Chelsea Away

XxRachXx said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
you dont have a clue about football!

Dont i .. and how the fuck would you know that
cos you actually think we will go to stoke and win, never mind going to chelsea and winning, i dont know if weve been watching the same team the last few weeks!

Ireland_for_pm said:
XxRachXx said:
Dont i .. and how the fuck would you know that
cos you actually think we will go to stoke and win, never mind going to chelsea and winning, i dont know if weve been watching the same team the last few weeks!

Because i actually have faith in the team :S Why go to support them if your just going to be negative !!! I agree with you 100 % that we havent been playing well at all but giving up before we have even started well imo is wrong.

fuckinghell....wheres the spirit of this club gone, defeat already in the bag....! 2 words CUP UPSET...! NOW GET BEHIND THE TEAM OR FUCKOFF......RANT OVER

FFS, im fucking embarassed with some of the people on here, 'play the kids', 'concentrate on 4th', 'no chance', i mean fucking come on, it wasnt too long ago that we beat chelsea and most people who have commented on here are already writing it off, maybe you dont remember but a few weeks back leeds, a league 2 side, beat the premier league champions yet most on here dont have any belief that we, a side who can very very realistically qualify for the champions league, were in touching distance of the carling cup final, and a team very much on the rise, can beat chelsea, who will be very much in the title race and be involved in the champions league. embarassing!

Come on, have some belief and a bit of positivity for a change!!

We have scored once at Chelsea in 14 years, a Dickov tap-in after the EDG dropped a Horlock free kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.