FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

Enjoyed that here - Mrs is from Leicester, and goes on and on about how sad it was in 1969, so despite trying her best not to take any interest in football, I could see how nervous she was getting in the last ten minutes. So nice and content now. And our son who lives in Leicester City Centre (and his no interest at all in football) says its all got very noisy.

Otherwise, great to see and hear fans in a stadium. great to see the game won with a great goal and a couple of great saves, and great to see Chelsea suffer from VAR - although he was clearly offside and flag should have been going up anyway.

i think you're wrong, as it's all about the frame that they freeze it on - which was after it left his foot. If you go back one frame, which is when his foot appears to make contact with the ball, he's probably on.

You're a real asset to this forum, but don't be so dismissive off other posters mate!

His foot wasn't the furthest forward part of his body, he was leaning forward in that frame and his shoulder could have still been ruled offside.

You got a source for that? I’m going off Dale Johnson, ESPN’s ref expert that explains every decision and repeating exactly what he’s always said.
A source? How about the Laws of the Game/FA Handbook 2020/1?

Law 11 - Offside (thefa.com)

...the MOMENT the ball is played/touched*
*The first point of contact of the 'play' or 'touch' of the ball should be used

opposite.. they were riding a wave solidarity.. they aren’t solid at the moment and far from free scoring..
Think it could go either way. 2 big blows for the chavs but they now have a 3 game full on season. What worries me is they arrive in the CL final with their first team all playing and no rust. Hopefully Pep will get some game time into our lads and manage Kev's fitness. No need to see Garcia or Carson etc anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.