FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

It’s really not feet off dude! And the ball is actually in the air on the shot I’ve put up so the wrong time frame for the decision!

the tech isn’t good enough and it’s deciding games. You’re cool
With that, me leas so. Fairy muff
It is you photo proved it was a least one foot off possibly two

It’s really not feet off dude! And the ball is actually in the air on the shot I’ve put up so the wrong time frame for the decision!

the tech isn’t good enough and it’s deciding games. You’re cool with that, me less so. Fairy muff
And thr ball is on the floor in your shot

Nah mate, just memory, that’s what I’ve always thought it was. If it is the one that is when ball is leaving foot then hairy muff I’ll hold hands up and say it was right.

I think they should pause it when it touches his foot. Then check with the naked eye. Remember a striker and defender will play to the point when they think a pass is coming. A small margin, and I mean small not the current trend for drawing lines and claiming something is well offside when common sense says it isn’t, then call it no problem. But if it’s not obvious from just looking at a freeze frame then accurate frame rate comes into play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.