FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

i don't have any issue with the offside goal ? but the hand ball that Leicester gain the advantage from should have been pull back and no goal. the hand ball rules are crazy and gaining advantage from it should also be written into the rules
It's not deliberate handball because the ball deflects from his knee.

The goal can't be ruled out for an accidental handball because the goal didn't come immediately after the handball, i.e. a couple of seconds later.

That is admittedly vague, which is why the law is being changed again next season so that goals are only ruled out for accidental handball if the player who handballs it scores immediately themselves.

Think it could go either way. 2 big blows for the chavs but they now have a 3 game full on season. What worries me is they arrive in the CL final with their first team all playing and no rust. Hopefully Pep will get some game time into our lads and manage Kev's fitness. No need to see Garcia or Carson etc anymore

He’ll have the optimum amount of minutes in the starters legs plus has had the chance to play players on the bench into form. Look at Torres. Basically all starters will go into the final having played around a game and a half within 2 weeks.. that’s ideal game time. Like totally ideal.

i don't have any issue with the offside goal ? but the hand ball that Leicester gain the advantage from should have been pull back and no goal. the hand ball rules are crazy and gaining advantage from it should also be written into the rules
Even if you think what you think, it doesn’t make any difference. Firstly, it was a DEFENSIVE handball, not an offensive one, and is dealt with differently, and secondly, it didn’t lead to an immediate goal. Lastly, it was both accidental and incidental, as it was from a deflection with his arm in a natural position.

Not great for Chelsea going into another final after just losing one.
We must have the edge on these now, what with us being Champions as well.
They know our team we be a beast on the night compared with the last 2 teams we put up against them

Not great for Chelsea going into another final after just losing one.
We must have the edge on these now, what with us being Champions as well.
They know our team we be a beast on the night compared with the last 2 teams we put up against them
Hopefully Leicester give them another tough game on Tuesday.

Neds looking younger. The fucks he eating?

erseser.png

Her, if he has any sense :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.