FA Cup Final 15/May, Chelsea v Leicester

Even if you think what you think, it doesn’t make any difference. Firstly, it was a DEFENSIVE handball, not an offensive one, and is dealt with differently, and secondly, it didn’t lead to an immediate goal. Lastly, it was both accidental and incidental, as it was from a deflection with his arm in a natural position.

i can understand your points about accidental and incidental ? but if you gain advantage its should be hand ball. it did lead to the goal and chelsea would have got the ball back. the leicester player could not control the ball properly and that should be written into the rules if the miss control of the ball and its lost but you gain advantage with the hand ball then its hand ball

Can see it being tight again between them

Hopefully. I doubt Leicester will be able to replicate the intensity of their performance today though, as I'm sure a bit of celebrating will happen. They need a result though to solidify their top 4 place.

It's not deliberate handball because the ball deflects from his knee.

The goal can't be ruled out for an accidental handball because the goal didn't come immediately after the handball, i.e. a couple of seconds later.

That is admittedly vague, which is why the law is being changed again next season so that goals are only ruled out for accidental handball if the player who handballs it scores immediately themselves.

but if you gain advantage that's got to be looked at as well. the leicester player missed control the ball and it comes of his leg onto his arm ? without the hand ball it goes to the chelsea player that should be looked at as gaining advantage

but if you gain advantage that's got to be looked at as well. the leicester player missed control the ball and it comes of his leg onto his arm ? without the hand ball it goes to the chelsea player that should be looked at as gaining advantage
If he was in his own penalty area, it’s not a penalty, so how can it be handball in the middle of the pitch?

i can understand your points about accidental and incidental ? but if you gain advantage its should be hand ball. it did lead to the goal and chelsea would have got the ball back. the leicester player could not control the ball properly and that should be written into the rules if the miss control of the ball and its lost but you gain advantage with the hand ball then its hand ball
That’s not the rules, though, is it?!

You can WISH it was anything you want, but it doesn’t matter.

BBC going large on Leicester's "right sort of owners".
They just like to patronise clubs that just do enough rather than win things consistently and dominate, unless of course, you're one of the cartel clubs.
If they thought we were going to win a trophy every now and again instead of dominating English football, I'm sure they'd manage to say something nice about our owners from time to time.

Man, I'm so happy!

We've waited a long time for this one. The celebrations with the owner had a special taste. His father had a visionwhen he bought the club and it's slowly coming to fruition, brick after brick.

I hope you twat them in the CL.
Well done and congratulations LCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.