FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Same for me at the Stoke final. Strictly no replica shirts, scarves were okay. A mix of Stoke and City fans, but no hassle. A couple of them even shook my hand after the game.
Was it strange shaking someone’s hand who had 7 fingers?

So looking at reports we have 2/3 of top tier and 3/4 of the bottom.

Did watford send someback then as it seems we have taken blocks allocated to them originally

If the restricted view tickets go on sale snap them up.
The one good thing about Wembley is the price for those seats.
You wouldn't notice any difference if they did not tell you they are restricted view.

Did watford send someback then as it seems we have taken blocks allocated to them originally

Not true. The additional tickets that have been given to us are taken out of the FA's allocation and are in the East End of the stadium where our fans are based.

Watford haven't returned any so it will be half and half

It's not very clear. On the face of it our map suggests we have more blocks than they do, but I don't really see how that can work.

We have have the East of the stadium, Watford have the West. The FA distribute amongst their members 7k tickets in the two ends and some of these have been returned to both clubs. I think it's unlikely that we have got the blocks on the half-way line as it would mean that Watford have not sold any seats in those and the FA have not done so either. I think the image maybe a bit misleading.

I do think we'll have more fans there than Watford though simply because there are a lot of seats allocated to neutrals for finals and some of these always work their way into fans hands eventually and we are more likely to get those than Watford.

It's not very clear. On the face of it our map suggests we have more blocks than they do, but I don't really see how that can work.

We have have the East of the stadium, Watford have the West. The FA distribute amongst their members 7k tickets in the two ends and some of these have been returned to both clubs. I think it's unlikely that we have got the blocks on the half-way line as it would mean that Watford have not sold any seats in those and the FA have not done so either. I think the image maybe a bit misleading.

I do think we'll have more fans there than Watford though simply because there are a lot of seats allocated to neutrals for finals and some of these always work their way into fans hands eventually and we are more likely to get those than Watford.

A39HSymZTW2XDQlt2JfA_article%20carousel%20(10).png

The segregation is just slightly off centre when Wembley is split in half. That's why it looks like we have more blocks, but the reality is we'll have a slither of one of a block to even the numbers out and the same with Watford on the other side. It's all due to the placement of the access stairs

Not true. The additional tickets that have been given to us are taken out of the FA's allocation and are in the East End of the stadium where our fans are based.

Watford haven't returned any so it will be half and half

Ok never knew if true, just whats been being banded about SM, hence why I asked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.