FA Cup Final 19th May

Have never been able to understand why any blue would back MUFC to win a game/games, I want them to lose everything f@uking time they play.
Where in my post did I say I wanted them to win. You must learn to think outside the box. I don’t want them to win. In fact like you I want them to win fuck all. I have no control over the result. If I loose my stake it means they have won fuck all so that will make me happy. If they win it will soften the blow to the tune of £525. I never back City as I don’t want to jinx them. I often back United particularly in away matches and “ unfortunately” they have won money for me a dam site more times than they have lost. As far as I am concerned it’s a win for me if they loose or draw and it’s less painful for me if they win and I win a few spondoolicks.

Where in my post did I say I wanted them to win. You must learn to think outside the box. I don’t want them to win. In fact like you I want them to win fuck all. I have no control over the result. If I loose my stake it means they have won fuck all so that will make me happy. If they win it will soften the blow to the tune of £525. I never back City as I don’t want to jinx them. I often back United particularly in away matches and “ unfortunately” they have won money for me a dam site more times than they have lost. As far as I am concerned it’s a win for me if they loose or draw and it’s less painful for me if they win and I win a few spondoolicks.
Rag

Hope the cnuns get smashed on and off the park keep the women and children away from Wembley today with the mibs about

How’s either team supposed to score when neither will pass their own halfway line

It's 'Lose' my stake and 'Lose' or draw.

Thanks to the Royal Wedding this has to be the lowest profile Cup Final ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.