FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

mate qualified at 1pm today but all that was left was £115 and up and kept trying for cheaper ones and at 4:50pm 2 shown up for £45 so he grabbed one

I've no idea as it makes no odds to city. BUT this is the city ticket office we are talking about nothing they do makes any sense. If there is no more tickets to be released then I fear the coperate have been given extra tickets.
Loads went to the supporters clubs. Only 13k went on sale from the ticket office. That’s why they sold so quickly.

Got mine and Mrs ours yesterday at 4 and had to buy the £115 tickets which has hurt my pocket big time .
Only realised that we are up in the gods after buying them. How does that work ? Cheaper tickets get a better seat by the looks . Well done to the fa cheers .
It is a debacle the ticket prices.

Just looked on our website, cheapest tickets are now £225! I guess me and my lad aren’t going now!

If thise numbers are correct, surely this is something City Matters should try to address.
OSC have to provide supporters patron numbers, the tickets will go to City fans, I don’t get your argument here, there’s no way these tickets end up for resale, if they did the OSC’s would be in danger of being barred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.