FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Starting to think city are trying to shift the higher price tickets before releasing some more of the cheaper ones
Absolutely the case. I feel for those who get suckered into thinking they must buy what's being offered in case they miss out, but I have always managed to get a single £35/45/65 ticket for all the finals we've played there and I've never been on the Cup Scheme. There are always returns and literally 500 came up last year from County FA returns.

Charter train leaves at 8am, is it going via Inverness?

They've also managed to put the wrong Wembley map of ticket prices on the website, currently showing those from the semi.

View attachment 115877
And they still haven't updated the map!! I was on to the ticket office asking why I had been charged £115 for a ticket 3 rows from the back when that clearly stated £70 on the map. I don't think they got what I was saying which makes sense if they were looking at a map showing totally different info .

And they still haven't updated the map!! I was on to the ticket office asking why I had been charged £115 for a ticket 3 rows from the back when that clearly stated £70 on the map. I don't think they got what I was saying which makes sense if they were looking at a map showing totally different info .
The map with the colour coded segments is really just offering guidelines and shouldn't be taken as being cast in stone. The important thing is what price comes up when you select your seat(s) during the actual buying process.
I'm presuming your seat came up as £115 when you clicked on it and you decided to complete the purchase anyway.

Looks like you have not clicked on to the price thingy (can't think of anything else lol) to state up to £70.
Then you must have clicked on the ticket that came up first to buy which would have been £115..
Doubt you are 3 rows from the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.