FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Looks like you have not clicked on to the price thingy (can't think of anything else lol) to state up to £70.
Then you must have clicked on the ticket that came up first to buy which would have been £115..
Doubt you are 3 rows from the back.
The price option started from £115 upwards, there weren't any lower priced tickets showing as available (for 2 together). I looked on the Wembley map to see where my seat was, hence me ringing the ticket office to see if there had been an error.

I might fuck my season card off and join a supporters club, 6k points and can't get a ticket for the final
This kind of thing is inevitable. People who don’t go get priority over people who do go, just because they are in an OSC. How does OSC membership trump season tickets, it’s beyond me. Do City Matters give a fuck, isn’t this the sort of thing that they should be getting stuck into, rather than writing grovelling letter of apology to fucking dippers? There’s a lot wrong with how our fans are treated but nothing wronger than this. I keep reading about how hard supporters clubs work, how the fuck does that mean they can act with impunity with tickets for their mates? I hate to think how many regular season ticket holder fans would have qualified for tickets had we got to a champions league final at Wembley once all the supporters clubs mates had got theirs. I appreciate that there’s plenty of fans in supporters clubs who go regularly, but there’s plenty more who don’t, who still get tickets for the big matches. It’s obviously the reason why the actual allocations are never disclosed. It’s dirty and it’s disgusting

The map with the colour coded segments is really just offering guidelines and shouldn't be taken as being cast in stone. The important thing is what price comes up when you select your seat(s) during the actual buying process.
I'm presuming your seat came up as £115 when you clicked on it and you decided to complete the purchase anyway.
Yes I completed the purchase at £115 and I'd of bought it regardless of where the seat was- it's just a shame that the information was wrong. I know how the seating maps work, I've had a season ticket for 30+ years and used to work in a ticket office so I wasn't confused by the process .

OSC have to provide supporters patron numbers, the tickets will go to City fans, I don’t get your argument here, there’s no way these tickets end up for resale, if they did the OSC’s would be in danger of being barred.
100% this. We’re waiting for tickets to be allocated to supporter numbers before getting our tickets, and most would have qualified via points system anyway but choose to sit together.

Its been a disgrace ever since the club have given supporters clubs tickets for games.
I've stated this numerous times before, take the tickets from these clubs and watch the memberships drop dramatically.

Its been a disgrace ever since the club have given supporters clubs tickets for games.
I've stated this numerous times before, take the tickets from these clubs and watch the memberships drop dramatically.
I don’t see it like that, the Ashton branch which go from the pub around 200 yards from my home have regular meetings, they are City daft, I drive by sometimes and the coach is there, doesn’t matter if it’s Brighton away on a Thursday or a Saturday 12:30 kick off, they’re there.

All season ticket holders, true supporters and deservedly get their allocation. The organisers put so much work into it, Middy the main fella goes into so much detail of getting the best deals when going to European games, they fly on some really interesting routes, I think they’ve been to more countries than Judith Chalmers, they deserve their recognition 100%.

745 left - all middle tier.
Reckon it will stay at that level until the next window opens up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.