FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Was talking to to someone at match today. First year ST holder and he has got one for final.He said his branch asked for 48 tickets and got them all. Said they don’t normally get that many. The system is a joke.
If I told you I had not been to a home game for 3 years but I got 2 tickets for the final from a supporters club would you
(1) Believe me
(2) Slag me of for getting them

If I told you I had not been to a home game for 3 years but I got 2 tickets for the final from a supporters club would you
(1) Believe me
(2) Slag me of for getting them
Personally I'd:

1 - Believe you
2 - Congratulate you, I'd do anything to watch city.
3 - Moan that the system is a joke when season ticket holders with less than 7500 points (potentilally 15 years?) Can't get a ticket.

Was talking to to someone at match today. First year ST holder and he has got one for final.He said his branch asked for 48 tickets and got them all. Said they don’t normally get that many. The system is a joke.
How many points do you have.

Personally I'd:

1 - Believe you
2 - Congratulate you, I'd do anything to watch city.
3 - Moan that the system is a joke when season ticket holders with less than 7500 points (potentilally 15 years?) Can't get a ticket.
Well at least you didn't slag me off
The Ticket system for getting FA Cup Final tickets has always been a joke
Both clubs only get 25.000
The rest get dished out wherever
Don't slag City fans off for doing what they can to get to the final

Supporters club I’m in got exactly the number they required !! And no I didn’t get mine through them . I doubt the people who applied have been to more than fifty percent of games this season.

Supporters club I’m in got exactly the number they required !! And no I didn’t get mine through them . I doubt the people who applied have been to more than fifty percent of games this season.
And what has changed since the year dot?
Get yer tickets anyway you can
Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.