FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Well at least you didn't slag me off
The Ticket system for getting FA Cup Final tickets has always been a joke
Both clubs only get 25.000
The rest get dished out wherever
Don't slag City fans off for doing what they can to get to the final
I didn't slag you or any other blue off, and I literally said I'm ok blues doing anything to get a ticket.

Last edited:
Talking at the game yesterday member of a OSC who is ST NOT on cup scheme has a ticket. Stated that OSC applied for over 100+ tickets and will receive them all.
To follow the criteria … if you are ST and on cup scheme with relevant points I really do hope you managed to get a ticket.

Talking at the game yesterday member of a OSC who is ST NOT on cup scheme has a ticket. Stated that OSC applied for over 100+ tickets and will receive them all.
To follow the criteria … if you are ST and on cup scheme with relevant points I really do hope you managed to get a ticket.
Ridiculous if all these reports are correct. I hope all those part timers and glory hunters enjoy their day out taking photos whilst those of us who have gone to every game and had season tickets for years and aren't getting a ticket have to watch it on TV.

Last edited:
If you apply through the branch there are no price choices. All the ticket prices are the same, in the same block. You can get your own ticket, which I've done.

I paid £115 on the first day of the ticket sales. I could have got a cheaper ticket, but I wanted L1 and a good view. I've got 25k loyalty points.

Are you on the cup scheme? Rhetorical question btw.
I came off the cup scheme last season because of work and saving up to get married. Our wedding day was planned for the 3rd June of all days so I missed the final. My season card auto renewed and I totally forgot to re join the cup scheme. My mistake unfortunately, so I'm just pissed off we have been to all the cup games bar Luton and will miss the final again. If level 2 sells out before my window opens then I'll look at getting 2 from livefootballtickets website, there's over 2k tickets available on there apparently.

Ridiculous if all these reports are correct. I hope all those part timers and glory hunters enjoy their day out taking photos whilst those of us who have gone to every game and had season tickets for years and aren't getting a ticket have to watch it on TV.
If you have a season ticket and been to every game for years then surely you would have qualified on Friday and could have got one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.