FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

If you have a season ticket and been to every game for years then surely you would have qualified on Friday and could have got one
No Tuesday mate, had one for 10 years, didnt for a few before that when they were dishing out 1000s of points for things like buying platinum membership etc. Prior to that decades of support with many years as a ST holder for which we got no credit under the current system. Might get one on tyesday butlooks like it will be 250 or give it a miss !

No Tuesday mate, had one for 10 years, didnt for a few before that when they were dishing out 1000s of points for things like buying platinum membership etc. Prior to that decades of support with many years as a ST holder for which we got no credit under the current system. Might get one on tyesday butlooks like it will be 250 or give it a miss !
I have had a season for 13 years and have over 9000 points.
So you do get credit under old and new systems.
I was not in the cup scheme last season and got one just at £115 so joined this season.
Got a £70 ticket this time.
Loyalty is rewarded if you join the cup schemes.
You take a chance you might regret later on.
Champions league points added as well before this game this season as well.

Was talking to to someone at match today. First year ST holder and he has got one for final.He said his branch asked for 48 tickets and got them all. Said they don’t normally get that many. The system is a joke.

He did well to get a new season ticket this season. Don’t think anyone else did.

The system is wrong if people who don't have a season ticket are getting final tickets via a supporters club at the expense of season ticket holders not on the cup scheme.

Yep. So what is the logic behind this? Trying to understand why City would give thousands of tickets to supporter clubs which results in thousands of ST holders missing out.

I have had a season for 13 years and have over 9000 points.
So you do get credit under old and new systems.
I was not in the cup scheme last season and got one just at £115 so joined this season.
Got a £70 ticket this time.
Loyalty is rewarded if you join the cup schemes.
You take a chance you might regret later on.
Champions league points added as well before this game this season as well.
There were a few years when the club was dishing out points like confetti 1500 or 1000 just for joining bloody cup schemes or buying a more expensive season ticket, e.g. platinum, which was biased towards those who could afford it. Absolutely nothing to do with loyalty.I was on cup scheme this year but the club cocked up and took me off the scheme and nobody would help ( I won't bore you ).However I wasn't too bothered based on last year when it went down to members as I assumed I would still get a ticket.Clearly, as Rammy blue and others have told us, we know why that won't happen this year ! Shame on City, but me and my son will have to watch it on TV this year. I am seriously considering jacking it in all together to be honest based on the club's behaviour with this.

Don't know what the proportion of ticket requests our OSC got for the final - but I'd say the 'usual' is that about a quarter of requests are filled. Some members have their own season tickets but want to sit together so apply through the OSC. Its defn not primarily a way to get tickets - we recently took a big bunch to watch the MCFC Ladies for example - but understand the frustration of those who can't get to Wembley... still have to pinch myself about the level of support we're now getting.
On a personal note, see you at the Green Man... Ole Ole

There were a few years when the club was dishing out points like confetti 1500 or 1000 just for joining bloody cup schemes or buying a more expensive season ticket, e.g. platinum, which was biased towards those who could afford it. Absolutely nothing to do with loyalty.I was on cup scheme this year but the club cocked up and took me off the scheme and nobody would help ( I won't bore you ).However I wasn't too bothered based on last year when it went down to members as I assumed I would still get a ticket.Clearly, as Rammy blue and others have told us, we know why that won't happen this year ! Shame on City, but me and my son will have to watch it on TV this year. I am seriously considering jacking it in all together to be honest based on the club's behaviour with this.
I would say it was biased to loyalty more than affordability joining the cup schemes.
Platinum i could have affirded it but chose not to.
Never regretted not joining.

Yep. So what is the logic behind this? Trying to understand why City would give thousands of tickets to supporter clubs which results in thousands of ST holders missing out.

I genuinely believe it's just because it's easier for the club to get rid of a huge batch of tickets in one lump. Otherwise you'd think they'd bring in some real criteria that's used by every branch.

To clarify I've got one through OSC as a season ticket holder not on the cup scheme. I feel a bit guilty, but looking at some of those that have received them I shouldn't at all.

£115 is a lot of money to me so it may be the last time I go. Feel sorry for those on thousands of points and having to buy a £250 ticket when somebody that barely goes gets one for less than half of that. Maybe even missing out altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.