FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

I absolutely agree with you, but one caveat .. There are many match day members who would love to commit to all 19 games via a season ticket, with its relatively low cost per game. But, they can’t and instead they have to pay inflated prices for the games they can get a ticket for.

Those people doubtless exist. But I think the number in that category is vastly over estimated by some people.

As it’s only been the case in about 3 or 4 seasons since season tickets were invented that anybody who wanted one, could not quite easily have bought one.

Those people doubtless exist. But I think the number in that category is vastly over estimated by some people.

As it’s only been the case in about 3 or 4 seasons since season tickets were invented that anybody who wanted one, could not quite easily have bought one.
Absolute bollocks

I came out of the fa cup scheme 2 years ago because I couldn't afford it and also potentially have to use holidays for it if we were drawn home.
It dropped to my points on friday at 1pm, and all that was left were £115 adult and £105 under 18, no way I'm paying £220 plus £100 coach, my son isn't working at college, the FA are a fucking disgrace knocking just £10 off tickets,they make me sick, first final I will have missed since 1974 V wolves.

£220 is more than a half weeks take home pay for me.

I'll be honest, I said i'd go for the £70 as a max. When it come round to getting mine, only the two prices previously mentioned I could get that was decent.

I think I would of skipped it if I hadn't already of bought the train tickets the day the game was announced for 3pm

There were a few years when the club was dishing out points like confetti 1500 or 1000 just for joining bloody cup schemes or buying a more expensive season ticket, e.g. platinum, which was biased towards those who could afford it. Absolutely nothing to do with loyalty.I was on cup scheme this year but the club cocked up and took me off the scheme and nobody would help ( I won't bore you ).However I wasn't too bothered based on last year when it went down to members as I assumed I would still get a ticket.Clearly, as Rammy blue and others have told us, we know why that won't happen this year ! Shame on City, but me and my son will have to watch it on TV this year. I am seriously considering jacking it in all together to be honest based on the club's behaviour with this.
Join a city supporters club mate

Convincing argument.

Would you like to expand on it and state which seasons you think season tickets haven’t been widely available in the last 50 years or so?
I'm not arguing..I go to every home game,&cannot for love nor money get a ST oh and you are talking bollocks how would you know anyhow

I'm not arguing..I go to every home game,&cannot for love nor money get a ST oh and you are talking bollocks how would you know anyhow

Because it’s not a secret when they put season tickets on sale. It’s been every season bar the last few.

In recent times they’d normally invite members to apply and after they’ve all had chance, declare that they’ve ’sold out’

How long have you been desperately trying to buy one out of interest?

I absolutely agree with you, but one caveat .. There are many match day members who would love to commit to all 19 games via a season ticket, with its relatively low cost per game. But, they can’t and instead they have to pay inflated prices for the games they can get a ticket for.

Yes there will always be the exception to the rule and where a decision impacts 1000s of persons sadly it will always impact a few adversely who probably deserve better.

Still as a binary decision its undoubtedly the correct one. Also not getting a Season ticket is I believe a relatively new thing, but going forward the club will need to look at allocations further if people are not even getting a chance.

I'll be honest, I said i'd go for the £70 as a max. When it come round to getting mine, only the two prices previously mentioned I could get that was decent.

I think I would of skipped it if I hadn't already of bought the train tickets the day the game was announced for 3pm
I still
after 50 years plus supporting this club
won't join a osc
cos I'm not interested and I'm fair minded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.