FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

The system is wrong if people who don't have a season ticket are getting final tickets via a supporters club at the expense of season ticket holders not on the cup scheme.
Was it wrong when season ticket holders couldn't be bothered going to the Community Shield and the Fa cup semi final this year.
It was a good job Cityzen members and supporters clubs took up the slack.
And I speak as someone who has no allegiance to any supporters clubs.

£220 for a kids and adult ticket.

i must be mad

Scandalous mate, but nothing will change as idiots like us pay it. Hopefully back to back spankings of the rags will make it worth every penny.

For those that were on the cup scheme on the lower points windows were you still able to secure the cheaper seats or were they all gone by then? As previously posted it may pay for itself with just access to the cheaper final tickets.

Scandalous mate, but nothing will change as idiots like us pay it. Hopefully back to back spankings of the rags will make it worth every penny.

For those that were on the cup scheme on the lower points windows were you still able to secure the cheaper seats or were they all gone by then? As previously posted it may pay for itself with just access to the cheaper final tickets.
I qualified on Friday at 1.00 pm, on 10,000 plus points. By that time, all of the £45 and £70 seats had gone, so I had to pay £115. As you say, it will be worth every penny to watch us win the Cup again. But my son doesn't qualify until Tuesday and with only £225 plus tickets remaining for sale, that's a bridge too far - especially since we would be sitting apart, in completely different parts of the ground. But, that's life, I'm sure there's loads of other fans in the same position; everyone has their financial limits.

I’m on cup scheme with 12000 points and qualified at Thursday at 10 there was a few £70 on top tier but not many and nothing in lower tier . I’ve got £115 tickets in safe standing part

I’m on cup scheme with 12000 points and qualified at Thursday at 10 there was a few £70 on top tier but not many and nothing in lower tier . I’ve got £115 tickets in safe standing part
With any luck most fans will turn their noses up at paying 250, as appears to be the case by the snail's pace sales since friday. They can shove them up their arses !

We qualified on Thursday at 10 am, got £115 tickets.
Very strange the £45 ones all got sold on Wednesday. Few odd £70 left then.
The OSC I quoted earlier got £115. I don’t think corporate, players etc would want the cheaper seats.
So I wonder if any ST holders managed to get one

One of our tickets doesn’t qualify until tomorrow and I never gave it a 2nd thought we wouldn’t get average priced tickets. Only showing £225 upwards left wow.

What is the chance of any tickets being released this week? Zilch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.