FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

How in the fuck did the rags even make it this far in the comp?

Hopefully we smash fuck out of these charlatans…..they have it coming.

6-0 City
I always love it when we beat them 2 or 3-0 and then just keep the ball and watch there players completely give up knowing they are completely out of there depth make them feel so shit in themselves.

This time I hope we go for the kill and smash the cunts by 6 or 7 on a big stage like a cup final. Fucking embarrass the cunts.

Ten Hag will have a run of wins soon. That'll make us squeaky bums on seats against the bucket hats. Derby Days are nervy, and sadly the misfits can beat us in their absolute best day. Would be worse than a defeat versus Wigan. Can't take this Final lightly.
When are these run of wins going to happen?
I always love it when we beat them 2 or 3-0 and then just keep the ball and watch there players completely give up knowing they are completely out of there depth make them feel so shit in themselves.

This time I hope we go for the kill and smash the cunts by 6 or 7 on a big stage like a cup final. Fucking embarrass the cunts.
maybe that’s why Madley is ref. He has got experience of the rags being beaten 7-0.

Does anybody know the following question
I am a matchday citizen so for the semi final when it came round for me to purchase tickets they were a few thousand left . The club has been allocated tickets not much lower for the final and its a sell out. Anybody know why? I'm gutted

I am a matchday citizen so for the semi final when it came round for me to purchase tickets they were a few thousand left . The club has been allocated tickets not much lower for the final and its a sell out. Anybody know why? I'm gutted

Over 6,000 less allocation for the final.

Plus all the other groups who get an allocation ( players, hospitality, club staff etc. ) will want and probably get more for the final.

So a lot less in the ticket points pot.

Plus all the Wembley’d out lot seem to have got a second wind.

Plus all the other groups who get an allocation ( players, hospitality, club staff etc. ) will want and probably get more for the final.

Thanks

Don’t have to be Wembley’d out to not be arsed about going to semis down there, very rare I bother as don’t agree with them being at Wembley. Like to save myself for the finals.

Higher demand, lower allocation.

Plenty can’t be bothered with the semi final it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.