FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

There’s no decent refs, bar Gillett, so which ever got the gig was likely to get same response.

The OSC is taking 20%. What they do with that is irrelevant to any non member of the OSC as regardless of how many points or how long they've been a season ticket holder, the OSC will still receive 20% of the tickets.
Now you may question / challenge why the OSC receives 20% but that is a different issue. Do I think someone's first game should be a Cup Final? No. But if the allocation is 20% to the OSC, then non members are not going to get one of those tickets no matter how many points / years the recipient has been a season ticket holder / match day goer or may not have been a season ticket holder / non match day goer.
Kevin Parker said the OSC has 40,000 members and received 20% of City's allocation. Im sure someone can do the maths as to how many menbers of the OSC got a ticket
So, I’m on 23k points and missed out on Luton away in league. I will have lost out to OSC with zero points/ first game/ 10k points/20k points. That, is absolutely wrong no matter how much of a polite patina you put on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.