FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Just got home. What a rubbish day
Ffs, are you so entitled to think we win every game? Give it a rest, I've been to loads of away games with no expectation of winning and still had great days, it's the losing that makes the winning feel even better, 4 IN A ROW, let that sink in.

Just home. Just not at it today, complacent, not up for it enough and far too casual at times. Gift the goals we gifted today and be as poor in front of goal as we were and this is what happens.

However, it’s one game, a bad game to have an off day, but it’s still one game.

To go deep in competitions again and win the league on the back of last season is a great achievement. I think there will be changes this summer with plenty of ins and outs and with a bit of luck we’ll get some that fall into place immediately and we’ll hopefully see something from Nunes.

Anyway. A break will do us all good and we’ll be hungry and at it again come August.

Up the fucking blues.

KDB Rodri Silva Foden Walker Gvardiol Ortega all absolutely fucking dog shit today. we paid hard earned bloody money to go and watch thode over privileged multi millionaires not give a fuck. I mean, they were on for an unprecedented double double and put in a performance like that. WTF? Was they all out on the piss all week? Certainly looked like it. Imagine a boxer in his training programme doing that. And as for Pep pushing the sabotage button yet again in a big final, wtf? Dias and Akanji for several weeks. Then drops them both to bring in Stonesy, who’s not played for two months, and Ake, who’s been suffering with niggling injuries. Both great when they’re fully fit and match ready. But not today. Our defence was shambolic. Reducing Gvardiol and Ortega to look like they’ve never met their team mates before. And with Walker doing his utmost to give away a goal. I’m livid that we’ve lost to the worst utd team in donkeys years. But take nothing away from them today, they fully deserved it with their effort and set up. Kudos. They should hang their heads in shame and pay back all the fans that paid out to travel their today as an apology.
Fucking ridiculous post, load of bollocks.

This is my first ( and probably last) post but I’ve just got to say that I’m on the way back in a mini bus full of 60+ blokes and to a man no one is moaning about ONLY winning the league this season, ffs Sunderland beat Leeds Wimbledon beat Liverpool,sometimes poor teams beat great teams,the rags know it & we know it,we support the best team in the world, let’s enjoy what we’ve got
Have a good summer Blues night night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.