FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Hope the big night out on Sunday was worth it guys.
It cost us the FA Cup.

All that effort against Chelsea and you just threw it away...

You have all summer to party.
Would waiting one more week kill you?

Game lost in the first half with one of the two usual ways City concede - a worldie or a cock up! Penal offences are ten a penny outside the area. My ERO was incandescent reading his texts that Mainoo was all over Haaland. Did VAR actually look at it?

Ortega made one mistake and got blasted….otherwise he didn’t have a bad match.

The rest of the team looked jaded to me, this cup was only a bonus for me. The effort we put in to win the league was incredible. Happy enough with what we won.

Would have rather lost to Coventry today though.

so just ignore all his contributions over the season just coz he didn’t score today?
Which one ?

Alvarez has been poor all season, terrible when he plays as anything other than the sole striker.

I don’t rate him. May as well be playing Shane Long if we want have a headless chicken that runs a lot and ruins every attack.

Meh. Let’s not go too nuts about this. Sure it’s really disappointing but just looked like a bridge too far. Should maybe have gone on the attack from the off instead of be so cautious and deep but the substitutions were sensible, just nothing went for us today and our big players look like they had a hangover. Maybe they did.
Four in a row is keeping me going.
Deep ? if we were deep they wouldn't have scored either goal.

Utd were shit

Why such a high line from the start

Stones should not be playing in that game he’s not march sharp

Bernie should go off with Kev he was that bad

Why no Bob on when we scored 1 & go for it

Sad but pep caused a lot of our issues today
No they weren’t probably the best they have played all year, we weren’t at our best but they weren’t shit either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.