FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

It’s Coming out now they were all on the piss till Wednesday night not fair on the blues who’ve paid good money to go all the way to that shithole of a place
If so, that's very unprofessional, there's still one game left befoe the season ends and it's a kick in the teeth for those that gave up a lot to get to Wembley.

To the transfer thread !

It’s hard to write this but I think we need a reset in the summer as we have moved in the wrong direction pretty significantly this season. Unfortunately I do believe that we are the 3rd best side in the league this year even in 19/20 I thought we were a better side than liverpool they just had more motivation, a lot more luck and lot less indivual errors. I’m not really nervous for the ‘run in’ as I’m resigned to the fact we will finish 3rd and the CL finally went our way last season I’m more nervous for the FA Cup as we should be beating Chelsea and then most likely United in the final. But it’s the summer I’m most anxious for, imo Kdb and walker are on the last legs and need replacing, Bernardo will probably be gone too so that’s 3 key players for many seasons most likely gone. We just can’t fudge their replacements like we did with Gundogan last year and are Grealish and Doku really good enough idk? All in all we’ve got to find a way to restore our attacking vigour, the not beating liverpool and arsenal home and away is concerning but only scoring 2 goals in those 4 fixtures is even more so.
Apart from my Doku comment, feel vindicated by what I wrote after the Arsenal home game unfortunately, we’ve just got to hope it gives us the kick up the arse that we are all hoping for in the summer

Same here. Pissed off about it, deeply pissed off, even, but not at all devastated.

Anyway, one thing we now know: United Are Back, eh?

I see the sleeper cells are alive and kicking in here.

Annoyed but not gutted. We've just won 4 in a row.

These red pricks will be playing in the channel 5 Cup next season.

Nothing but praise for pep and this team, today didn't happen but that's football. Can only think the players still ain't got the beer out their system yet.

We got the big one. We put down our marker. These red gobshites will be sacking their manager this week.

Enough said.
Top post mate well said

Not great but nowhere near as bad as some of the mardarses on here are making out. You need to get a grip and accept we’ll lose sometimes and not always be at our best.
Yeah, I always said when we couldn't score a goal against the Rags let alone win a game, that sooner or later . . . . . . . . . And they would get the sooner or later turn sooner or later. Pity it was a final. It''ll be hammering round the meedya now till the season starts and a bit more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.