FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Thought I would be devastated loosing to them. But after last year and 4 in a row, you know what, meh
Funnily enough feel the same. Won the league. Thats what matters. Watching these small time cunts with 11 behind the ball playing league 2 hoof ball doesnt bother me too much. Were head and shoulder, knees ans toes above these twats

Shocking performance in the first half that gave us a mountain to climb in the 2nd. Utd played well too.
Had the chances in the second but it just wouldn't fall for us.

I see the sleeper cells are alive and kicking in here.

Annoyed but not gutted. We've just won 4 in a row.

These red pricks will be playing in the channel 5 Cup next season.

Nothing but praise for pep and this team, today didn't happen but that's football. Can only think the players still ain't got the beer out their system yet.

We got the big one. We put down our marker. These red gobshites will be sacking their manager this week.

Enough said.
All good things have to come to an end, thank you Eric!

Can't win them all blues, we were shocking in the first half, just turned up and expected them to roll over, either that or we shown them too much respect, second half was much more like our usual, fuck em CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.