FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Amazing to win 4 in a row…..but time for some honesty. There have been cracks showing this season and we require a much better window to address our shortcomings for next season.
We also need to be strong and if Bernardo still wants out, sell him. KDB is still world class but we can’t rely on him playing every game as that injury has limited his physicality and running power. Nunes is probably done as he’s not had a sniff in the big games. We might see a different player next year but I don’t think Pep trusts him. Doku is frustrating at times but today he was brilliant and he’s a starter for me. Gvardiol has had a strange season, slow starter then looked a world beater, then drops that clanger today.
Just awful to lose, especially to that lot, but if it highlights our shortcomings even more to Txiki it might be for the best in the long run.

Gutted, but...still been a great season winning 3 pots after doing the treble!!!
I will say though, we need to nail this upcoming transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.