FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I complain still. It was at least two occations Haaland was robbed by the ref for a chance to convert.
I'm getting pissed off with Haaland throwing himself to the ground looking for free kicks when someone puts an arm round. With his size he shouldnt be bullied and be able to force his strength on them. Fantastic goal scorer but needs to cut that element out of his game

Four titles in a row any fan would settle for the scum beating us in an fa cup final if they offered us that!

Let the midtable team who worked harder parked the bus harder hoofed the ball harder and got there goals at the right time!

At least we know now why stones hasn’t been playing the last few weeks

I don't mind us losing (rather it wasn't to them, mind). I've followed us since the early 70s, and in the 90s we lost quite a few games! And if we go down swinging, and force our opponents to be excellent, then fair enough. But that wasn't the case today. That opening 45 minutes was horrendous, and the damage was done in that period.

Completely agree.
I also can forgive a poor performance,or two,on the back of another tough,successful season.

It gets a bit frustrating reading the utter shite some posters come up with on that odd occasion we dissappoint.

Ake and Stones at the back don't explain the shit performances from the midfield and attack.

We never got going and then we gifted them a goal. The second one is shit from the entire defence (and Rodri).

I think deciding to rotate the centre backs, which he's done all season depending on the opposition, is totally different to Porto.
but it wasn’t the usual cb rotation, stones didn’t even play much lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.