FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Not sure what grealish has done. To win the league as we did is amazing but we haven’t looked great at times this year. Some new blood required and it needs to be top class.

Utd were not good today sick of hearing they were

We were very poor all over the pitch in performances & tactics nothing else
They were nothing special. We made it easy for them in the first half and couldn’t quite do it in the second.

To win that title this season was an incredible effort with for me, first season apart the weakest team in Pep's time here.

Defiantly time to refresh, a few shocks in the coming weeks, players we did not expect to leave?

Of course disappointed at that result and performance and we just weren’t our usual slick self.

The desire pep speaks off seemingly was missing today from a few senior players - but I suppose that’s natural.

This summer surely should be the time for a moving of the guard. I can imagine Kompany at Bayern will try and pick stones, Walker and Bernardo which might not be the worst thing in the world.

Savio will be a supremely good signing on the right. I’d love to get in Bruno G from Newcastle as he’s a horrible bastard and would boil loads of piss which I like. Then maybe Frimpong and Braithwaite from Everton and job done.

A refresh is something Pep always says is needed.

Anyway still a great season winning the title and let’s go for 5 next year!

But it is a nothing cup in every round the premier league teams rest players and see it as a hinderance!
winning trophies is literally the aim of the game, literally. why are great clubs and players great? they won a lot of trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.