FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Not our day and the amount of luck the rags had all through the competition certainly paid off today. They were certainly lucky not to have conceded a penalty early on for sure. Did VAR actually look at it. But we move on, use it as motivation to wipe the rags and the rest like a dirty arse next season. Some of the squad will be replaced close season and we go again in August.

I don't agree. Just wait a week and then celebrate the end of the season.

Going out on a Wednesday night before a Saturday cup final is just not the right thing to do. In fact, wait three days and get pissed all you want.
I have not seen reports if them going out on Wednesday.

Fill your boots, mate.
I'm still buzzing with the 4peat.
Winning the league is the pinnacle of the season, anything else is a bonus. After the sustained success we've had over the past decade or so, I just can't bring myself to be miserable over any inevitable defeat we might experience.
Maybe that's just me.
Miserable? Pissed off? Am I fuck.
So I'll just say well done the lads, well done Pep, well done the club, fuck the 115, it's been a great season and let's look forward to the next one and whatever it may bring.
Onwards and upwards.
Fair play mate, bit emotionless though.

Not our day and the amount of luck the rags had all through the competition certainly paid off today. They were certainly lucky not to have conceded a penalty early on for sure. Did VAR actually look at it. But we move on, use it as motivation to wipe the rags and the rest like a dirty arse next season. Some of the squad will be replaced close season and we go again in August.
I think Bernie will be off and Kyle and Johnny Stones

If Bernie is gone, imagine savio on the right, Bruno next to rodri with doku on the left and foden in the 10? Seems really balanced to me with Rodri and Bruno able to cover.

Fill your boots, mate.
I'm still buzzing with the 4peat.
Winning the league is the pinnacle of the season, anything else is a bonus. After the sustained success we've had over the past decade or so, I just can't bring myself to be miserable over any inevitable defeat we might experience.
Maybe that's just me.
Miserable? Pissed off? Am I fuck.
So I'll just say well done the lads, well done Pep, well done the club, fuck the 115, it's been a great season and let's look forward to the next one and whatever it may bring.
Onwards and upwards.
Great post. We can’t win everything & our achievements have been unbelievable over the last 2 seasons. These are the moments our players want to see our support! Dont let them down after all they’ve done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.