FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Nearly halfway back, just horrendous first half cost us.

Starting Stones and Ake was the wrong call, Kovacic over Doku was a bad call as well.

Still a great season, we'll bounce back.

Man was out on the piss on Sunday until 5am. Utd will have pinned that photo to the dressing room wall with the words, "they don't want this" underneath. That night set the tone, the intent and the desire. They had a dead man walking for a manager and we just thought we cruise through them. Unacceptable, arrogant and fucking lazy. They look shocked at how much Utd wanted it, but by that point they were too stunned to sort it out. Pathetic.

Fucking hell give it a rest, they fought 9 months for that league they earned the right to celebrate it. Jack didn't even play today. They had a week to recover. Sometimes you lose one off games

I find it strange how the team would play so many tough cup games to get to the final, and then don't show up when it matters. Might as well fecked off early and charge even more for the CL instead.. Just gutted today, but will get over it. Hopefully it trigger the boys and they learn from the experience..
TBF we usually toss off the semi
IMG_6304.gif

We are taking about today’s game. What did you think of the fans views in the stadiium today? It was poor as was the lineup, nothing to do with what we have achieved.
I think we gifted them a goal - if we hadn’t I think we would have staged a comeback as we were clearly the better team but those chances just wouldn’t go in. Not our day today but I’d not swap it for the 4 in a row for which our players deserve full credit. Treble last season. 3 trophies this season. Losing to rags is not an issue anymore as they are irrelevant

Last edited:
No I think you’re allowed to be pissed off, have a rant and then come back with optimism. It wouldn’t be City otherwise.
Fill your boots, mate.
I'm still buzzing with the 4peat.
Winning the league is the pinnacle of the season, anything else is a bonus. After the sustained success we've had over the past decade or so, I just can't bring myself to be miserable over any inevitable defeat we might experience.
Maybe that's just me.
Miserable? Pissed off? Am I fuck.
So I'll just say well done the lads, well done Pep, well done the club, fuck the 115, it's been a great season and let's look forward to the next one and whatever it may bring.
Onwards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.