FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Emotions will be all over the place. Things will be said in the heat of the moment but remember blues, they’re only human.

The tension from ensuring the league was won wasn’t felt. Doku did great. Lad kept at it.

Wasn’t to be, and no, I will not give fucking kudos to those cunts. Not now, not ever. We go again next season. Pep, I hope you extend. As you can see, complacency still exists in these lads. You need to instil more of your values.

Time to continue drinking. Have a good one blues!

Upset and disappointed that we had an off day on a final. Never mind that it’s against those twats.

It very hard to be critical after the success so I am not going to be. We don’t deserve it today. I knew after the first 30 min when we played slow and laboured. The rags pounced on a mistake and the game was uphill from that point.

It does suggest some players need to go. The club needs to be ruthless this summer and move on 2/3 for new hungry players.

Threw away that cup and thats hard to take.

Anyway, a league title is still a great achievement and one very much not expected.

Chin up blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.