FA Cup Final Post Match thread

Shameful performance from the players. Can't put into words how utterly pitiful that performance was. Disgrace.

Fuck - gutted, a crap team beaten by a crap team.
poor Zabba, but the media should be happy because of their build up of the plucky underdogs against mega rich City, now they've got to get Mancini out.

bet you a pound to a penny the sir alex retirement talk and tributes all stop for a few weeks now and hammer us into the ground

Calm down.

Better team won on the day. Congrats.

Mancini was undermined all week, disgraceful treatment of a title winner and city legend.

Really inept performance and gutted just isn't the word, full credit to Wigan who just deserved it more by a mile. We turned up expecting to win just like QPR last year and this time it was completely beyond us.

Definitely need a total rethink and i'm not talking about Pellegrini being the answer, HE IS UNPROVEN. I really hope Mancini is not on his way out because if he is, next year we start all over again.

after a season of being completely hopeless, we top it of in the cup final being absolutely shit. this was bad beyond belief. everybody should be embarrassed today, and mancini must be gone now.

Mancini OUUUUUT !!!!!!!!!! I have had patience with him , this is it.....<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 7:19 pm --<br /><br />Mancini OUUUUUT !!!!!!!!!! I have had patience with him , this is it.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.