FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

PEP It was an incredible final. We have finished an incredible year. It’s not been done before in this country. One team is going to do it again, because if we were able to do that then another team can do it. But we were the first.

PEP @edersonmoraes93 saved us at a key point at the beginning of the game, because 1-0 would have been really difficult for us. We have to (improve next season). Always you can improve. There is no sense to stay still.

This is us peaked how can we better this? I’ll be Exacted if we win “one” major trophy next season.

What a season I loved every game we played because after last season history making season I have made myself to treasure every game every wjn and every trophy if we won any because Pep is a one of?! “this will be downer” once Pep leaves we will drop back into the pack, still competing for all trophies but not like these last 2 seasons that have been like a dream.
Pep will leave us in good hands..but my guess hel be here for a lot longer than we expect..... peak! Were no where near to what we are going to be ;-)

A fantastic game and brilliant result that tops off an amazing season. I just feel a little sad that there is no more football for me to watch for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.