FA Cup Final | Ticket Advice

Apologies if being covered in another thread. So now we're through to the final, what do we think chances are of getting a ticket? I'm a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme.

Wanna book trains down there now before they likely shoot up in price if them c*nts win tomorrow but don't wanna book train tickets and miss out on tickets for the match.

Friendly advice needed blues.

Not sure how many are on the cup scheme but it usually goes down to even people with zero points on the cup scheme get one before they sell to others.

I'm about a 7 minute walk from St Pancras station. 2 nights (friday and saturday), £232. The ones within walking distance of the stadium were just silly.

Apologies if being covered in another thread. So now we're through to the final, what do we think chances are of getting a ticket? I'm a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme.

Wanna book trains down there now before they likely shoot up in price if them c*nts win tomorrow but don't wanna book train tickets and miss out on tickets for the match.

Friendly advice needed blues.
Going by yesterday, I would imagine it wouldn't be that hard to get a ticket.

I'm about a 7 minute walk from St Pancras station. 2 nights (friday and saturday), £232. The ones within walking distance of the stadium were just silly.

I reckon a lot could be booked with rags too. If they get knocked out they'll free up. The Watford final I booked two nights at the Wembley High road Travelodge for just over £150.

I looked at hotel prices in London on the Saturday night and they are ridiculous. Ended up booking a hotel in High Wycombe which is super easy to get to and from Wembley by Chiltern Railways.
Done exactly the same 8 of us staying Friday and Saturday night i

I booked Borehamwood Studio Way on the flexible/cancellable twin room rate £10 early check-in when I got home from City v Brighton it was £70. Now the same room at the same stage for is £138. The saver rate is £111 + £10 ECI.

It has been the same since the return after lock down when looking at other London games, the £40 out if the way hotels tend to be £80 now.

Borehamwood main street is about half a mile away, then about the same again going down it to get to the station. The change at West Hamstead is where the Railway Pub is which is the only pub easy to find and tends to be full of both sets of fans, however on the mainline from Brighton and not a million miles from Watford, City fans have been in the minority there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.