FA Cup Final | Ticket Advice

I reckon a lot could be booked with rags too. If they get knocked out they'll free up. The Watford final I booked two nights at the Wembley High road Travelodge for just over £150.
I was in the Great Western on the same road. Would have been around that price, I think. The IBIS beside the stadium is nearly £400 for two nights. The same booking, but for next weekend, is nearly £150 less. Bastards!

First year not on the cup schemes since it started, as decided (with my lad) to experience different areas of the ground. Will be gutted if we can not get tickets but my choice not to be on the schemes. 12.5k and 10.5k points.

Does anyone know how many are on the cup schemes CL, FA, Caro.

Due to the extortionate hotel prices, had to look a bit further out this time. 9 of us are booked in the Premier Inn in Stevenage. You can get a fast train from Stevenage to Finsbury Park that takes about 20 minutes, then tube it in from there. £64.50 a room currently but I’d advise booking it now blues in case United win later as they’ll be all over it too.

Can anyone who was at the semi tell me how they got on with a print at home ticket (city did some for those who have a plastic seasoncard), and did you have to show your ticket down where the ramp used to be as well as at the turnstiles? Planning on taking my little boy on my mums 065 ticket and hoping for no problems with a 6 year old boy clearly not being an 065 woman (same price band i know, but still can come across a jobsworth)

Mum's been with me from 2011 for every league cup final, fa cup final, and com shield (and 99) at wembley, so i need to take my son to keep my mind off her not being with me - plus he'll love it, and, hopefully mum will still be here to watch it on the telly, she's proving the hospital wrong so far, and every day is a bonus. From my first match with her in 1985, she'll always be there with me even when she's not...

Let's win that cup!
Hopefully a.speedy recovery for your mum

Anyone know how much club Wembley would be for cup final, do the club sell them or do you go through Wembley to buy them.

Anyone know how much club Wembley would be for cup final, do the club sell them or do you go through Wembley to buy them.
There were Level 2 tickets allocated to the clubs for last season's FA Cup final. They were £250 and £225.
The 'regular' tickets were £145, £115, £70 and £45. I've not seen anything saying whether or not prices will be up, down (unlikely) or frozen this season.

If rags win what time do we think game be on at??

Doubt the teams involved will dictate the time. Was 4.45 last year. No reason I can think of why it will be any earlier. Bit later a possibility I suppose so ITV can wrap up their Epsom coverage and leave time for a pre match show.

I looked at hotel prices in London on the Saturday night and they are ridiculous. Ended up booking a hotel in High Wycombe which is super easy to get to and from Wembley by Chiltern Railways.
Yup madness, not sure what's going on, opted for a hostel which was still overpriced at £35

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.