FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

skillman said:
Looking like an impossible task for me being in the 3250 bracket. :(

Surely 3250 plus should be ok or why put it on the site.

The club should make a statement to say when it is expected to sell out.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
skillman said:
Looking like an impossible task for me being in the 3250 bracket. :(

Agreed and I hope you're right!

skillman said:

You're in a better position than me - I'm on 3000 and am already accepting defeat.

this has really fuckin angered me!!! i have 2,820 points and will miss out on the final. but i have been to every cup game home and away and all the home europe games and aris away!!! yet i will miss out and some one with say 4,000 points who hasnt been to one single cup game home or away because they couldnt be bothered to support their team, gets one!! it should have been done like this

day 1: 5,000 points or all fa cup games
day 2: 4,250 points or (so many fa cup games)

would be much fairer than this cup direct scheme, as they get points when they first join the scheme so that is their reward!!! ffs city

anyone got a spare ticket goin ;)

skillman said:

With all due respect. That wouldn't work for two main reasons.
1. How the fuck do the club know? They don't know who can afford it and who can't, who fancies it after the semi and who doesn't, who's working and who's not or whatever.. and even if they had a vague idea...
2. If they DID make a prediction, say they said 'we expect them to sell out at around 3000 points', if they sold out ANYTIME before that, you'd get the fucking idiots on this forum saying 'FUCKING CITY ARE A DISGRACE!!!11'

skillman said:

How are they going to know how many buy at each stage and if they got it wrong then there is murder !!! I think they have got it right (again) everyone with 3,250 plus is getting a ticket and a few under depending on how many dont bother getting one. They will see what its looking like and add lower points as needed 2,500 plus will be going for me

RyantheBlue said:
skillman said:

1. How the fuck do the club know? They don't know who can afford it and who can't, who fancies it after the semi and who doesn't, who's working and who's not or whatever.. and even if they had a vague idea...
2. If they DID make a prediction, say they said 'we expect them to sell out at around 3000 points', if they sold out ANYTIME before that, you'd get the fucking idiots on this forum saying 'FUCKING CITY ARE A DISGRACE!!!11'

Just to make you happy, they should say;
"Judging by the semi final ticket sales, we would estimate/expect the tickets for the final to sell out around the ... mark".

skillman said:
RyantheBlue said:

"Judging by the semi final ticket sales, we would estimate/expect the tickets for the final to sell out around the ... mark".

Re-read my post, I'm fairly certain I used the word 'expect', either way, if they said 'We have NO CLUE when it'll sell out but it judging by the semi bla bla, there would be blood if their little 'prediction' was wrong.

skillman said:
RyantheBlue said:

i would say the cut off on points that the club has put down on the selling day list is enough to say its not going any lower

skillman said:
RyantheBlue said:

They've done that 3,250 plus are going !!!! but these tickets are a lot more and who knows how many have done their budget on the semi. Lots of people like to watch the FA cup on TV not sure why but how the f88k can the club know ???????????????? thay cant Good job City (again)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.