FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

i think were going to go for the group thing. so if 4 people have the correct points can the other 2 be on the cup direct to get a ticket or have to have the 4000 points ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SWP's back said:
Remember this:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199076&p=3843826&hilit=attendance+tolmie%27s#p3843826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199076&p=3843826&hilit=attendance+tolmie%27s#p3843826</a>

Couple of them would have had you sorted.

Most probably, however family comes before City, they've had my money and time, plenty.

Incidentally, I have just secured four tickets, face value.

So fuck you FA!
Pleased for you.

Crumpsall Blue said:
Gutted, only got 3100 so i`ll miss out However the people with all those points clearly deserve to watch City have success as they have watched them through some bad times.

Good luck Blues, have a top day out !

City Square for me I think.

I had a season ticket back in the Maine Road days from before the Frank Clark years to the first year at CoMs but couldn't afford more recently so will be missing out because i don't have the points boost having a ST gives, didn't have points in those days! Doesn't mean some people weren't there in the tough times though.

I'm going for a Club Wembley ticket if not then well its either risk a tout or at home unfortunately. :(

SWP's back said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Most probably, however family comes before City, they've had my money and time, plenty.

Incidentally, I have just secured four tickets, face value.

So fuck you FA!
Pleased for you.

Didn't have to be like that, but needs must.

The FA family have come to the rescue, there are thousands floating out there.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open, and I'll keep blues on here in mind if the situation allows.

stoney123 said:
How do u go about club wembley ticket

i think u need to know a member mate, i got mine through one and think he might have more, if interested pm me

though i don't agree with the whole set-up, it's my only choice, i have to be there

marco said:
jimmymart said:
no they don't...

it dosnt say anything on the site about the junior having to have the same address, the child could be from a first relationship with a dif surname to the father and as far as i can see the junior dosnt have to be sat next to the adult

It has to be a parent or guardian so you would have to have a seat next to the junior in question in order to qualify or have purchased them at the same time.

Looking like an impossible task for me being in the 3250 bracket. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.